Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Saturday April 12

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Saturday April 26

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Shall we try again?

Here's a few choices for a date. I still think Kingston would be a good destination... but if you have a better suggestion, please offer.

The original list did not have Saturday, April 19th as it's the Easter weekend, but that's another option if folks are interested....

on the 5th, I'll be in gilboa (hopefully) but any other time works for me.

I voted for the fifth, but.....wifey just told me we are goion out for my B-day that weekend so don't book anything :)rolleyes: ) Didn't tell her about this dinnere. I believe that the other Sats are AOK....

Suggestions anyone?

How about Montana's Cookhouse Saloon (630 Gardiners Rd)? If a gang shows up, we can be a bit rowdy.

ok, for the 12th count me in.

just gotta tell me where that restaurant is :wink:

hey canuck your going to be in gilboa that weekend?want some company?that is as long as theres no ice lol

have to confirm that I will be there, supposed to be doing some checkout dives for a TDI course, but you are always welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom