Official Remembrance Day 2010 dive thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does anyone happen to have an extra set of gloves.. they're the white ones with the ring around the wrist.
No big deal, not dive preventable but I think mine may have small holes in them.

I do, $20 per glove :wink: j/k

Well, the border pissed me off. 60min wait is WAAAAAAY too long.

CAn't believe I drove down there... but at least I didn't wait long.

See ya'll at 10am @ Porteau!

Well, 13 of us (by my count) met today at Porteau and had a great meet and greet in the parking lot with a moment of silence for reflection before the dive. Lots of old faces, some new ones too and a real mix of divers from Tech II (I hope I got that right) to a 15th Birthday deep dive. Time to take off those training wheels! Too bad we couldn't pop a couple of octo cherries though :(
Thanks Mike for showing us the unofficial hand signals for the dive (I'll never look at my fingers the same again) and Sabrina for being an awesome buddy. Hopefully someone will post a group photo.

the nakaya was absolutely nuts, seeing a big brown thing, then looking up and seeing the bow was exhilarating!!
absolutely great times with the SB'ers and Mike's new hand signals will need to be put to the test, cant wait to see the pics! :)

Cultas saturday!!!! I'll be making a thread for it! Salmon time, nom nom nom!

b12.jpg

q1.jpg

11a_019.jpg

m6.jpg

If you go into my profile there are more picture.

It was a good day (other than the rain) and it was good to meet you all.

And someone teach Dale how to count :wink: It is a good thing he was not doing roll call for a boat charter or something. :wink: (the group picture photographer was not officially part of the SB group)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom