Off to Coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firefyter:
You could always get Dee Rags from Dee's website. The people wearing them may not be from SB, but they're a sure fire coversation starter. :jester: I have a couple on the way, and looking forward to getting them.

They go in the mail tomorrow! Enjoy!

Dee:
They go in the mail tomorrow! Enjoy!
Dee,

You should consider makeing some in CoolMax(tm) or some other moisture wicking fabric. I (and many others) use CoolMax(tm) rags under my helmet when I'm biking. Does a great job of keeping the sweat out of the face :).

James

glbirch:
Finally off to Mexico this weekend. Akumel for cavern diving and then over to Coz for the rest of the week . It will be a different trip because we are taking our daughter with us, and it will be her first time seeing Mexico. I'm hoping that I will have the chance to see everything from a fresh perspective through her eyes, rather than my own slightly jaded attitude. :)

Be great to meet anyone on the board who might be down there next week, but I'm thinking we need Scubaboard shirts or stickers, or a secret handshake or something. How else to know each other when we meet on the street?

"Secret Handshake"............I think we should all get identical decoder rings with built in walkie talkie. :chicken:

5615mike:
"Secret Handshake"............I think we should all get identical decoder rings with built in walkie talkie. :chicken:

Nah, I'll be easy to spot. I'll be the one diving...

5615mike:

Better be waterproof to 100 metres then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom