Odd event at depth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, it's surprising how quickly you get away from your neutrally buoyant depth when you are concentrating on something else. I think more experience will make it easier to maintain depth without putting much mental energy into it; it just becomes second nature. Kind of like being able to keep the car in the center of the lane while looking around; new drivers aren't very good at it, but experience drivers can look around and keep the car centered.

Out of curiousity, did anything come back from the testing on this?

Ina -- Thanks for bringing this back because we did get the results back a few days ago -- drum roll -- ALL CLEAR!

This reinforces my thought that I ran into something funny in the water -- or just got spooked, or both!

Ina -- Thanks for bringing this back because we did get the results back a few days ago -- drum roll -- ALL CLEAR!

This reinforces my thought that I ran into something funny in the water -- or just got spooked, or both!

Good to read that the air turned out to be not the cause of your indisposition!

I for one am grateful that

1. you are ok
2. your shop didn't mind doing the testing and informed you of the results (I am assuming here that they would report both outcomes good or bad)

We deal with a good shop . . . I think the owner was more upset at the thought that there might have been something wrong with the fill than we were. I would have been very surprised had the analysis found anything untoward.

We deal with a good shop . . . I think the owner was more upset at the thought that there might have been something wrong with the fill than we were. I would have been very surprised had the analysis found anything untoward.

I like where people take ownership of things.

Back
Top Bottom