Octopus

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubachris82

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone have a used octopus with a hose that they are willing to sell. I would like to spend around $50. If you could pm me or e-mail me at cbakker@hotmail.com to let me know what you have that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

Ebay is a great place to find used octos and primary second stages which you could use as an octo.
Some go for around $25, you can then buy a 40in hose online for about $20.

The only downside to this is that the ones off ebay can have some pretty crummy "hygiene". But you''ll probably be servicing them anyways to have them checked out. Some dive shops will clean up the reg for you if you ask.

I bought a used one from Dive Right In Scuba for $30 plus around 8 or so shipping. Check their website for the number and then call them up. Dive Right In Scuba they will even service it for you for cheap before they send it, if you ask them. I've only bought a used octo from them, but I'm sure other places like scubatoys.com and stuff might have some used rentals or something as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom