October Update - Panay Explorers, Inc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babydamulag

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, new things are happening to us all of time these days. We have acquired another property for our private entrance, commenced the incorporation process, developed architectural drawings and concepts sketches, received quotes for the many piece parts to make it work and a ton of more things. Our rigorous schedule is still on track for the grand opening in FEB 09. We will also offer services to residents of the new VS tower in Bonifacio, partner with a "yet to be named" hotel in Boracay, and the traveling diver. More news to come. Life is good for the Panay Explorers, Inc. team.
We are looking for instructors and divemasters now. Benefits packages are better than anywhere in the Philippines. If you are up to the challenge, you can use your diving credentials at Panay Explorers. Write us at information@panayexplorers.com for employment opportunities.

Go to Panay Explorers for more details about our development. Watch it unfold in front of your eyes. What an awesome journey!

I'm waiting!
My wife nad I are going to the Philippines Feb. 2008, so thats too soon to stay at your resort. My nephew graduates in 2009 so we may make another trip that year, if we do, we'll treat him to a short vacation.

I forgot to mention that we are having one Kano size tricycle built. It will accommodate our big butts and slightly taller build. I will be able to ride for more that 100m without severe back pain. We'll provide free tricycle service to our guests.

Back
Top Bottom