Oct. 21 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great work jim. im heading to bohol myself on the 29th with some pals. wanna dive with us? we use sierra madre divers.

Not sure I'll get to dive with your group but give me a call or text as I'd at least like to meet up with you. My cell is 09765146640.

ok jim i will.
see you and keep on posting em pics

whenever i take used to take pics of them with a strobe, the light really attracts them and once i had like 15 of them come directly at me sizing me up i guess. the dm just looked at me dumbfounded.
it was scary cause they wernt small (3.5 ft or more). they were getting really close too. i was hyperventilating and ascended a bit and then they left me alone

another time i took a pic of a sleeping barracuda about 12ft away with my strobe and it woke him. swam away and then came back to check me out. scared the s!@t out of me as he got real close.

in another night dive i was firing my strobe and taking shots at the blackness to see how far my picture would reach. a few moments later a giant barracuda was less than 10 ft away from us im sure attracted by the strobe. that was the scariest.

:shocked2: That's scary!
I knew that barracudas are attracted to shiny objects but I haven't had one check me out like that. Even when they were far away though (while snorkeling), I still got scared and swam away. lol

yeah scary **** man. especially those eyes and gaping maw.

Not sure I'll get to dive with your group but give me a call or text as I'd at least like to meet up with you. My cell is 09765146640.

hi jim tried calling and sending you a text. the number didnt register though for some reason
ill send you a pm of my number man maybe you could shoot me a text so i can save your number.
will be in bohol tom

hi jim tried calling and sending you a text. the number didnt register though for some reason
ill send you a pm of my number man maybe you could shoot me a text so i can save your number.
will be in bohol tom

08.gif

That's cuz I erred on the number. I am allowed to do that cuz I'm older.
Correct number is 09065146640

Back
Top Bottom