Oct. 19 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
site.jpg

clown.jpg

stonefish.jpg

eggs.jpg

nudi.jpg

Did you find the Stonefish out in the middle of the sand? I like the picture of the Nudi eggs. The Nudi, too. Thanks.

Wow! Terrific pics. Nice Clownfish, a shrimp in the shot is icing on the cake. Fantastic detail on the Stonefish. My last one looked so much like a rock that I had trouble finding it in my own picture.

Did you find the Stonefish out in the middle of the sand? I like the picture of the Nudi eggs. The Nudi, too. Thanks.

The dive guide found it on the sand at the end of the dive in about 20 feet of water.

Wow, the clownfish photo is postcard perfect!

The dive guide found it on the sand at the end of the dive in about 20 feet of water.

Interesting. Your pictures just keep getting better. You should make one of those coffee table books and sell it on e-bay. You can do them on the web now. I would buy one.

Interesting. Your pictures just keep getting better. You should make one of those coffee table books and sell it on e-bay. You can do them on the web now. I would buy one.

68.gif

There are a few people on this board that have professional quality photos. You are one of them. Oh yes, I know you probably throw away a lot of pictures for every one you keep, but that is also how the pros do it. One day, when I get to dive more, maybe mine will get almost as good.

Back
Top Bottom