OceanLog 2.2.7.beta Built 01.26.10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WetDawg

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I've got a new Atom 2.0.

Dove with it, got back, hooked it up, downloaded 2 dives. Everything looks great, they save nicely.

However... when I open the dives in the program it shows the dives start time but no other data incluing max depth, gas used, dive time, nothing. Also, I cannot edit the Dive Site, Location of anythign else about the dive...very odd.

On a side note, all the data about the dives is clearly there when when scroll through the log on the wrist unit.

OK, anyone seen this?

Delete the dives from the Oceanlog software and download them again but before you do the download reboot your computer and switch the USB port that you are pluging in the download adapter.
This will re-intialize the adapter driver. If this doesn't work remove the USB driver using the add or remove software applet in windows and re-install it. Reboot and try again.

OK, thanks RA, we're getting closer.

Following your suggestion I was able to successfully import the dives and ALL the data came along with them this time around.

I was able to add cylinder type, HOWEVER, I still cannot edit the dive site or location. It's odd I tell you.

I've had an Aeris for years that uses the same software and have been using it for a long time. However, this latest version is not agreeing with me.

Any additional thoughts?

Glad to have been of help.
Wow I'm getting these Oceanlog glitches down.
I got a phone call last week from a local diver I had met and dove with once. He heard from another local SB user that I was the man to talk to regarding problems with Oceanlog.
It was a similar problem with a VT3. I got him straightened out within a few minutes over the phone.
Hey Doug, Oceanic should be paying me for this! Set me up with a tech support line.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom