Oceanlog 2.2.4 export errors with ProPlus II?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rgibbs

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am unable to export dives logged with a ProPlus II using 2.2.4 Build 032009. I can successfully export .txt files from the sample log included with Oceanlog but the exports from my personal dive log simply do not appear in the TXT folder even though Oceanlog reports that the export was successful.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Ryan

If you are using Vista with UAC on, there is a 'virtual store' where these are saved:

C:\Users\[your user name here]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\OCEANIC\Oceanlog 2.x

To clarify, it is not a matter of finding the files once they are exported. I have checked the TXT folder and they are not being placed there. When I export from the sample dive log they go to the right place, but when I export from my own personal dive log (Pro Plus II dives) they simply don't show up.

Ryan

I'm seeing something similar. I installed OceanLog 2.2.4 and imported my Oceanlog 1.x dives. They all show up great but when I try to export to CSV, I never see the exported files in the Archive folder (C:\Program Files\OCEANIC\Oceanlog 2.x\Export\TXT\).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom