Oceanic VT3 w/ transmitter computer hoseless air integrated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brysonjk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Decided to give this another shot....

$500.00

The more I think about it, the more I don't need this Air Integrated computer (I dive sidemount). I have had the transmitter sitting in a bag for about 4 months, and haven't used it other then the the other day, where I installed it just to make sure it still communicates. The entire package is less then a year old. I have alway used it in fresh water, rinsed it afterwards, kept the screen protector on. That being said, the screen protector has some scratches, but that is what they are there for, and once underwater, you don't see them at all. Body of the computer is in near perfect condition. The Computer has the DSS mount with bungees. This is far better then the watch strap that comes with it. New these run about 750.00, and the DSS mount is 20.00. I am asking $500.00, with transfer cable, case, and an extra screen protector( not new but good condition). I have the original watch strap, and owners manual as well. I will have to look. It is a great computer but time for something new.

Additional Pics available if needed.

PM me if interested.
Jeremy

Attachments

• computer%201.JPG
    computer%201.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 82
  • computer%203.JPG
    computer%203.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 76
  • computer%202.JPG
    computer%202.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 73
The software can be downloaded from Oceanics website, and is free, if anyone was wondering.

Computer has 28 dives on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom