Oceanic Viper fins? comments?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
does anyone use these fins? they got a good review on that latest fin review thing that scuba diving did.

I think those are the best bang for the buck around. They're VERY well made and are great, responsive fins.

Wow, they did get a great review. We love our Oceanic V-12s, but they're a little heavy for packing in luggage. We're looking at the Vipers for travel. Might also have to look at Oceanic's Caribe fins. They got a great review too, but I've got gorilla-wide feet and I haven't found a full foot fin I can wear.

Thanks for mentioning the fin review Donnad. That was informative.

you're welcome. ya know, a good product doesn't always have to be expensive!! and i noticed they got a very decent review, and i'm looking for a fin that is lightweight because when you go to places where you have to take a small plane, the luggage restrictions are pretty tight now. and i'm looking for a fin that works well for all types of finning. anyone else used the oceanic viper?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom