Oceanic Veo180 with Navcon combo.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Oceanic Veo180 Nitrox ready computer with Navcon (PSI, Compass). Wrist mount also included in the package. Used for 25 dives over the last two years. Just inspected by local Oceanic dealer and battery was replaced. MSRP is $479.00 new plus $40 for the wrist mount. Asking $189 with free shipping within the USA.

PAY PAL..............

Oceanic said.......

Technology has never been easier. Brimming with all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use, the new Veo 180 could not only be your first PDC, but the last you'll ever need.
  • Air, Nitrox and Gauge Modes
  • "Hockey Puck" module is the same size as most depth gauges for easy and inexpensive console upgrades
  • SmartGlo Backlighting
  • PC Downloadable with optional OceanLog PC Interface
  • Audible alarm with flashing LED warning light
  • Automatic Safety Stop Prompt
SWIV Console
Introducing the new standard in modular instrument systems. The all-new SWIV Console provides complete flexibility over how your instruments are configued. An allen key and a twist of the wrist allows you to position your gauges to meet your diving style. The SWIV Navcon is a three gauge console, including compass. A compass may easily be added to the Combo version.

[
Picture006.jpg
Picture001.jpg

You are really tempting me. I wanted a backup for my Veo 250. But I think I'll pass, but I'm still thinking. I really like the 2 buttons on my 250, other than that, there aren't that many differences.

I hope you sell this soon - this looks like a great deal.

I just noticed that you also have the wrist mount. This is not going to last long. But I'll hold out for another Veo 250.

It's a good little unit and I priced it to sell.

I also have a versa pro with two buttons and I really find little difference in going through the settings on both units.

Ok so you want the hook up..... I also will add this slightly used retractor to the mix. $35 value.......

Stainless gate style clip with stainless cable and quick disconnect with stainless ring.
Stainless Steel Clip Mini Retractor

Just sent you a PM with a couple of questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom