oceanic veo 3.0, unable to download all dives to software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

novasquid

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
the veo 3.0 is capable of logging ~24 dives on the watch itself, but whenever i try to download all of them it only downloads the recent four dives. i've tried multiple software, including oceanic oceanlog, subsurface, and diving log, and they all download only the recent four even when i select "download all dives."

is there a setting on the watch to override this, so all the dives are downloaded?

I recently downloaded dives from my veo 3 and it downloaded 34 rather than 24 dives. I didn't need to do anything on the watch itself other than turn it on. I used subsurface running on windows xp

interesting, both the wife's and my watches will only download the recent 3-4 dives. i wonder if it may be because i have the sampling rate to 2 seconds and 3-4 dives maxes out the memory?

what's your dive sampling rate set to?

interesting, both the wife's and my watches will only download the recent 3-4 dives. i wonder if it may be because i have the sampling rate to 2 seconds and 3-4 dives maxes out the memory?

what's your dive sampling rate set to?
I set mine to a 15 second sample rate and get around 25 hours of diving logged

i think that explains it. my last 4 dives totaled 3.33 hours with 2 second sampling. if i do some quick math, then a 15 second sampling rate would've given me 25 hours worth of diving data i could've downloaded.

That would explain it. I think mine is set to 30 seconds

Sent from my XT905 using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom