Oceanic Veo 250 SWIV console w/ SPG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Sean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all, Selling my Oceanic Veo 250 in an Oceanic console with SPG and quick disconnect and accommodation for a compass - DOES NOT INCLUDE COMPASS!!

Basics:

Includes:

• Veo 250 module (nitrox capable)
  • SWIV console (PC goes in the front, compass in the back, but can be reversed)
  • SPG
  • Quick disconnect hose
  • PC manual and other original documentation (also available for D/L on Oceanic's website)
  • Battery door key
250.00 shipped takes it. PayPal preferred and I'll eat the PayPal fee. I am open to offers. Cheapest online price i could find was 350 without compass - assuming they still have it in stock

Details:

The PC is pictured out of the console because I was initially planning to put it in a boot. Due to a complicated and ridiculous chain of events, I decided to buy a watch PC instead. The Buyer can choose to have me re-install the PC or leave it out. Additional and/or high res pictures available on request.

Everything is in very good to excellent condition. Works perfectly
  • Purchased last year from LeisurePro (authorized Oceanic retailer)
  • Underwater all of 10 times in the last year.
  • I installed a new battery a couple weeks ago
  • There are some scratches on the PC's protective face cover - somewhat visible in the pictures
  • Back of the PC is somewhat scratched up as well - I had a little trouble figuring out how to remove from the console to change the battery (it arrived dead from LeisurePro)- for future reference a butter knife works great
  • Also light scratches on the SPG face
For additional PC specs please see:
Oceanic Worldwide - Personal Dive Computers - Veo 250

for seller references, please see my Ebay profile:
eBay Feedback Profile for xj_sean

DSC_6025.jpg

DSC_6026.jpg

DSC_6027.jpg

Sorry, didn't realize I hadn't filled that out in my profile. I am in Connecticut. East coast of USA for anyone geographically challenged.

For clarification, that price including shipping is only good for US shipping only. I would assume it would cost quite a bit more to ship to the Philippines

Thank you for your interest, at this time I prefer to sell within the US only.

200 shipped to GA I can do - Send me a PM with your contact info and I'll respond with my paypal address

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom