Closed Oceanic ProPlus X - $550 - Used on 3 dives (Sold)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RickPeck

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
My wife doesn't like the new ProPlus X I bought her.

It has 3 easy dives on it and about 2 hours of use.

$550
IMG-1467.jpg
IMG-1468.jpg
IMG-1469.jpg

I've read a bunch of complaints and horror stories, what's her beef with it?

She is currently using a ProPlus 2. The letters on the ProPlus X are a little smaller, not much. She also doesn't like change. If I sell this I'm going to buy a ProPlus 4. Larger letters and bluetooth. What horror stories and complaints?

I have only heard good things about them. One of my daughters has one (it’s great so far), and I am going to buy my other daughter one soon.

I've read a bunch of complaints and horror stories, what's her beef with it?
I like mine, but the battery went bad on my first one and they sent me a whole new unit.
W/e things break, apart of life

She is currently using a ProPlus 2. The letters on the ProPlus X are a little smaller, not much. She also doesn't like change. If I sell this I'm going to buy a ProPlus 4. Larger letters and bluetooth. What horror stories and complaints?

Since the Datamasks only last few hundred dives, a friend gave me a Proplus 2 to use while I was looking for used ones. After going thru 3 of them I'm starting to accept that I better get used to a stand along computer.

Drastic change from having nothing in your hands to that bigish unit, but the Proplus 2 is nice specially for older eyes. I considered this offer but when looked at the reviews it made me wonder, I didn't get any horror stories but didn't get a great feeling about going from the 2 to the X.

With that said money talks, and your price seems ok... hope you sell it soon.

Since the Datamasks only last few hundred dives, a friend gave me a Proplus 2 to use while I was looking for used ones. After going thru 3 of them I'm starting to accept that I better get used to a stand along computer.

Drastic change from having nothing in your hands to that bigish unit, but the Proplus 2 is nice specially for older eyes. I considered this offer but when looked at the reviews it made me wonder, I didn't get any horror stories but didn't get a great feeling about going from the 2 to the X.

With that said money talks, and your price seems ok... hope you sell it soon.

Hi Ana,
Price reduction. I live in Port St. Lucie and could deliver it too.

Best Regards,

Rick

Hi Ana,
Price reduction. I live in Port St. Lucie and could deliver it too.

Best Regards,

Rick
I apologize for giving the impression i may be interested. I'm not looking for another dive computer.
A Datamask on the other hand I'm always looking for one, coincidentally today i noticed there was one here on Scubaboard but i missed it.

I've always liked the Proplus computers just because they are easy on the eyes, I have a 3 or 4? I've been considering the X because the color contrast may make it easier to see at depth?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom