Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Deluxe w/ qd **NIB** $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd buy one, if I did not already have the same computer that I got for christams last year. To bad so many people are naysayers.

I know mine was bought second hand - not used but I was not original owner - and I dont have a warranty, mine was purchased for more than $400.

I hope than another opportunity like this comes again as I know my nephew ogles my computer often.

Posted via Mobile Device

Luckydays....Not to worry. Let me know if I can help you in the future.

Alright boys and girls, if I hear from you by tomorrow morning, Pro Plus 2 Deluxe w/ qd and compass....... $ 475. I have a few extras. I am posting on several sites so give me a call if you want one. FOB me. ConUS only. NIB w/ warranty. PP charge is extra. Can mail a mo or cashiers for faster turn around, personal checks will have to clear before shipment.

Craig***********
Another satisfied customer......thanks for the fantastic deal on the Oceanic pro plus 2. My son is elated with his new toy in hand and I'm crying about the small dive computer display.....I hope I can do business with you in the future.

-David

Great Transaction, Quick Ship

Craig, I have to admit, I was nervous about sending money over the internet to someone who had advertised the Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Deluxe for such a good price. To all those who might feel the same, Craig was very good to deal with, he sent a money request via PayPal which I paid the same day, I received the unit within a week. It was brand new as advertised.

I did verify that his company is listed on the Oceanic website as an authorized dealer, before I sent the money just to check.

Tsanders, Wichita, KS

Thanks guys for the business......... call me if you need anything else. I have had 4 more people tell me lately that they can't leave a trader rating because of the " & " symbol in my screen name. Time to send El a pm I suppose.

If someone hasn't been able to work things out with their LDS or doesn't have an LDS, making you only option to shop online, consider letting me quote the gear that you are looking for. I am a "brick and mortar" also....chances are I am able to surprise you on the pricing.......:wink:

Oceanic, Mares, DR, Tusa, Bare, UK, Trident, JBL, Biller, Sea Pearls are the main products I stock.

I picked up an Oceanic Geo computer from Craig. Talked to him on the phone and was very professional, Always answers PM's quickly, Offers a great price on his gear, Very low shipping cost, Very fast turn around time. What more can anyone ask for? This guy is the model business everyone should want to deal with. Couldn't be happier and will be sending more business his way.

Thanks Craig!!

George

Hi- are you going to be offering the pro plus 2 at similar pricing anytime soon? Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom