Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Deluxe w/ qd **NIB** $400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Killer&Griller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Does it get any better than this? How about BRAND NEW Oceanic Pro Plus 2 w/ compass and quick disconnect for under $400 after rebate from an authorized dealer. Not a typo. Bottom line, blowing out a bunch of them and you have under $400 w/ full warr. :D Let me know if you want one. NOT REFURBS!!!!!!!!!!

Shipping and insurance extra. If you use PP, gonna charge you what they charge me, sorry.

Link below is for the computer. Again, the deluxe model which has a compass and the quick disconnect..... MSRP $800

Oceanic Worldwide - Personal Dive Computers - Pro Plus 2

Last edited:
Sold out of the $400's, have another order coming in that will be between $475 and $500.

I have asked you several times for your contact info to verify if you are a certified Oceanic dealer, and you have not responded....if you are offering to sell Oceanic equipment with full warrantee why don't you post who you are????

I have asked you several times for your contact info to verify if you are a certified Oceanic dealer, and you have not responded....if you are offering to sell Oceanic equipment with full warrantee why don't you post who you are????

Others have called the number that I gave them just like I gave you. Why have you not picked up the phone????

Nobody has asked me on this thread if I was a certified dealer, or insinuated that I may not be, until you just did. It appears you have doubts and want to take it to the "board" in my thread.

Not only did I pm you, suggesting for you to call me, but I also gave you my zip so you could see who I am on the Oceanic Dealer Locator.

I am on Oceanic's dealer locator with a zip of 28465....as I have also told you.... Only dealer w/ that zip......

http://www.buyoceanic.com/locator/results.aspx?zip=28465

What more are you asking me to do?....... My contact info was given......... my location was given........ would you like me to assist you in ordering something?

I don't understand the comment about "asking me several times for contact info", I have responded to your inquiries, haven't I?

I don't advertise due to MAP restrictions. I think that I can offer better prices, most of the time, and do it as a courteous option for divers.

Get to know me, you will see I don't mind "giving it away" ..... If I can assist you, feel free to call.

Again.......... 910-209-2920....

Craig

WHy do you care? He;s giving great deals on good gear. I just want to know if he'll sell me service kits at dealer cost? If so I may look at couple more CDX5's!

I just want to know if he'll sell me service kits at dealer cost? If so I may look at couple more CDX5's!

Don't know what the shipping would run but give me a call. I will see what I can do.

Reg service kits for both din, yoke, dvt and diaph, non dvt are all the same price for the CDX-5.

WHy do you care? He;s giving great deals on good gear. I just want to know if he'll sell me service kits at dealer cost? If so I may look at couple more CDX5's!

Why do I care..if I invest $400+ on a computer from a member with 0 trader rating...I want the warranty, and in order to get the warranty I have to buy off a certified dealer...its that simple

Others have called the number that I gave them just like I gave you. Why have you not picked up the phone????

Nobody has asked me on this thread if I was a certified dealer, or insinuated that I may not be, until you just did. It appears you have doubts and want to take it to the "board" in my thread.

Not only did I pm you, suggesting for you to call me, but I also gave you my zip so you could see who I am on the Oceanic Dealer Locator.

I am on Oceanic's dealer locator with a zip of 28465....as I have also told you.... Only dealer w/ that zip......

Authorized Dealer Locator - Oceanic Worldwide - Scuba and Snorkeling Gear, Scuba and Snorkeling Equipment and Dive Gear

What more are you asking me to do?....... My contact info was given......... my location was given........ would you like me to assist you in ordering something?

I don't understand the comment about "asking me several times for contact info", I have responded to your inquiries, haven't I?

I don't advertise due to MAP restrictions. I think that I can offer better prices, most of the time, and do it as a courteous option for divers.

Get to know me, you will see I don't mind "giving it away" ..... If I can assist you, feel free to call.

Again.......... 910-209-2920....

Craig

You were offering computers with warranty...I needed to confirm that you were a dealer.....and the only reply from you was the one below...NO PHONE NUMBER AND NO ZIP..just "ME"...well who is me I asked....

Now that you posted a phone number and a Zip code, members can contact you

Re: who
Quote:
Originally Posted by forgetg
who is the authorized dealer...I may be interested
Me

I wish you luck in you sales

Re: who
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer&Griller
Quote:
who is the authorized dealer...I may be interested
Me
And who is ME..the authorized dealer's name...
Dealer zip is 28465 Call me w/ questions.

Craig

No big deal, sounds like you didn't get the 2nd pm. Thank you for the best wishes. Let me know if there is anything you need.

Thank you. Got it in the mail yesterday. Quick! Can't believe the price I got the PropPlus 2 for. I spent $575 on my last one, and that was jumping through hoops, getting a price match between two big 'internet' vendors.

I think the ProPlus2 is the best single-gas integrated computer out there.

Edit: I tried to leave trader feedback, but it doesn't like the & in your name.

Thank you. Edit: I tried to leave trader feedback, but it doesn't like the & in your name.

Your welcome, hope you enjoy it.

You are the 5th person to say that they couldn't leave feedback because of the & in the name..... thanks for trying anyways.

Back
Top Bottom