Oceanic Pro Plus 2 Accessories: QD Hoses/Compass/Data Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ABUnderwater

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Over the past few months I've had a couple problems with pro plus 2's flooding, so I'm trying to make some money back on the associated bits and pieces.

Two quick disconnect hoses from oceanic pro plus 2s. They also work with a couple other dive computers, though I don't know them off the top of my head. Includes the fitting for attaching to the computer. $70.00 shipped.

One download cable from pro plus 2, also fits several other models of oceanic computers. $65.00 shipped.

Compass module off oceanic pro plus 2. $35.00 shipped.

I've got some pictures, but they were too big to upload, so let me know if you want to see them and I'll compress them a bit.

Would you sell one qd hose for $35 if so pm me your email address and Ill pay pal you

Interested in the cable but need to confirm it works with the geo 2.0 and amazingly can't find that info on oceanic's site zzzzz.. any idea?

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Over the past few months I've had a couple problems with pro plus 2's flooding, so I'm trying to make some money back on the associated bits and pieces.

Two quick disconnect hoses from oceanic pro plus 2s. They also work with a couple other dive computers, though I don't know them off the top of my head. Includes the fitting for attaching to the computer. $70.00 shipped.

One download cable from pro plus 2, also fits several other models of oceanic computers. $65.00 shipped.

Compass module off oceanic pro plus 2. $35.00 shipped.

I've got some pictures, but they were too big to upload, so let me know if you want to see them and I'll compress them a bit.

Hi would you consider sending the download cable "if you still have it "
to St Andrews, New South Wales, Australia, I am sure the postage could not be that much using USPS. My offer $75.00 posted. Pay with paypal no problems.
Thanks Graham,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom