Oceanic Pro Plus 1 / Datamax Dive Computer or Quick Disconnect Hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WebmasterJ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looking to buy an Oceanic Pro Plus dive computer, I also need an extra quick disconnect hose for the same model.
It is the older Pro Plus computer with the green buttons, there is a picture below.
Just missed out on one on ebay so figured I would see if anyone has upgraded and has one sitting in their garage they want to sell.

Shoot me a PM with details, thanks!

proplus.jpg

Currently still looking for one of these computers, again preferably with a quick disconnect and a compass.

Currently still looking for one of these computers, again preferably with a quick disconnect and a compass.

Have one with a compass but no quick disconnect. quick disconnect hose cracked about 3 months ago..if interested...pm me

I'll look because I have two of them. One out of order...I'll explain later and the other one has diminished back lighting. I can't remember if both have the QD hoses ot not. I'll look again and check them out.

Was able to talk with some nice people unfortunately I was unable to do business with any of them save one (thanks ft.lauderdale diver). I was able to get one of these computers but still need 2 for the other two divers I am helping set up (wife and dad).

Still looking for one oceanic pro plus computer, big plus if it has the quick disconnect. If you have one please shoot me a PM

Got one, and I am all set, thanks everyone who replied.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom