Oceanic Pro 2 won't switch off! Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finbob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm diving in the Philippines using my Oceanic pro 2 integrated computer.
However, the computer won't shut down! Is there a setting I've missed?

Should I remove the battery? If so, how? Help! - Finbob

The unit will shut off automatically after 24-hours of being on the surface. Until then, it stays on with your NO-FLY reading.

The unit will shut off automatically after 24-hours of being on the surface. Until then, it stays on with your NO-FLY reading.

Thanks for the input, may I ask are you sure?
I can't recall it doing that before.

Looking forward to your insight - Finbob

yes, I went to look at the computer & you are perfectly correct! Thank you, now I can sleep tonight! :D

Yeah, I'm sure! :) I will admit that I got tripped up with that the first time, too, after I used it in the pool. There's a short reference to it in one of the manuals somewhere and I missed it but finally figured it out after reading and re-reading.

Anyway, enjoy your sleep and your diving!

That what your open water and dive computer manual is for basic scuba questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom