For Sale Oceanic OCI used one dive NEW transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gronbo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Here is the story on this watch. I bought it off of Ebay several months ago. The Ebay seller stated he used it on one dive. . I bought it to use on a dive trip in 2017. Never went. I used the watch as daily use for about 2 months. (no dives) The select button ceased to function. I sent it in to Oceanic to repair. They just returned it and everything works fine now. I think they just replaced the crystal and the whole insides of the watch. It does have some scratches on the back cover from me wearing daily. Since the rebuild from Oceanic, it has not been worn or used. please look at the photos for any condition issues. The crystal looks brand new, no marks at all. I am careful with my stuff. It has been taken care of, I just want to be open about the condition. The transmitter is new, never used, never synced or paired.
Free Shipping at full price $500

Ron

208 412 7971

in IDAHO

Attachments

• 20161230_080143.jpg
    20161230_080143.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 98
  • 20161230_080152.jpg
    20161230_080152.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 170
Last edited: