Oceanic OCi or me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TomCross

Registered
Reaction score
I had posted the following on the equipment forum and it has been suggested that I repost my question here.
"Hello, I have had a problem and it seems as if it is just me in the whole wide world.
I bought an Oceanic OCi dive computer and it is really great and I enjoyed using it on dives.
One problem though. On dive 6 it, or I, seemed to lose the sampled data stored on the pdc for download to the PC and I got the message, “Dive Details is not available for dive with depth<=0”.
After some toing and froing I was given a replacement OCi.
With the second replacement unit (brand new) the same thing happened on the very first dive. Did two dives that day and the data is bad / not available whatever.
So is it just me ?!"

That is very weird. I have an OCi and have only dove it in the pool so far but had some real issues getting it to sync with my laptop. I guess I better try and download my two test dives before I leave for Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom