For Sale Oceanic OCI Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Post a picture of the computer and transmitter. In the picture, include a piece of paper with today's date and your username written on it.

Seriously. How do you expect to sell something that you don't even show in a picture?

I see a date of 7/10 on the computer face. So what?

Here's the problem. There are 2 red flags in your posting.

1- The computer is being sold for a fraction of it's value.
2- You have no history on this forum

I'd consider buying it using PayPal with my credit card so that if the computer failed to show up or it was not as advertised I could dispute the charge and probably get my money back, but you just never know.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has the same thoughts.

Just say'en.

If you check my posting history you will see I purchased a computer from another member here. The transaction was smooth, the computer is great, no problems.

Since I have a history and you don't, then why don't you send me the computer and I'll pay you after I receive it and check it out? You expect a buyer to trust you with their $400, then why not do the same for them?

You went through the trouble of "taking" pictures. But you failed to put a piece of paper with your username and date near it that would remove all doubt of you actually owning it. Don't you see the problem here? It would've been no extra work to provide that little extra bit of peace of mind for a potential buyer.

Back
Top Bottom