Closed Oceanic OC1 (not OC "i") Dive Computer (AI) FREE SHIPPING!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GameChanger

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am the original owner of this carefully used and well maintained OC1 Dive Computer. I am estimating approximately ~25 dives with it. It has always had the plastic film protector on the crystal. (You can kinda see it in the pics). I also have the hard plastic protector with the easy attach strap. I cannot locate the CD that came with it, but CD's are obsolete anyway and you can download the manual.

The computer body has some very small & minor scratches. The screen crystal does not have any noticeable scratches thanks to the plastic film protector. I would give this OC1 Dive Computer a very conservative 8+ grading.

i-c3pd9dR-S.jpg

i-DnMWVKB-S.jpg

i-h62svqL-S.jpg

i-zjgB9vD-S.jpg

i-7kCDTwj-S.jpg

i-fnJLJdj-S.jpg

Here is a link to just about everything you need to know about the Oceanic OC1:
Oceanic OC1 - More Than Just Air Integrated Dive Computer

NOTE: It DOES NOT include a transmitter.

It DOES INCLUDE:
  • Original Box
  • Genuine Oceanic USB Data Cable
  • Genuine Oceanic Battery Replacement Kit with Battery, O-Ring, lube & screws. (35.00 value)
  • Extension Strap
  • The OCI Dive Computer (of course!)
  • Oceanic OC1 Hard Plastic Lens Protector w/strap. ($15.95 value)
  • Free Shipping! (See details)
PRICE: $349 (US)

Terms:
I will accept Paypal from US Buyers Only with verified US addresses. I will pay for insured shipping to the Continental 48 states.

This is a pretty good deal! I Have one, with probably a thousand dives on it. It is built like a tank, easy to use.
Since I've gotten a Teric, it is relegated to my back-up computer, which having AI on is wonderful...I can glance at either wrist!
The only issue I've ever had with mine is some pixels on the screen are beginning to turn black. I can send it back to Huish for "Full Service and Calibration" for $260 plus shipping. I'm thinking about it.

This is a pretty good deal! I Have one, with probably a thousand dives on it. It is built like a tank, easy to use.
Since I've gotten a Teric, it is relegated to my back-up computer, which having AI on is wonderful...I can glance at either wrist!
The only issue I've ever had with mine is some pixels on the screen are beginning to turn black. I can send it back to Huish for "Full Service and Calibration" for $260 plus shipping. I'm thinking about it.

I have a Perdix and this was my backup. I just bought a Teric so now both computers will have the same GF.

I’ll try again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom