Oceanic Geo Watch $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

orfreediver

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling my Oceanic Geo (yellow) with yellow velcro strap, original band, band extension, lens protector (installed), and box with all paperwork; disk and battery key. I have only used the watch for freediving and it has mainly been used at shallow depths and some running. The watch is in great shape and the only problem is that I installed the lens protector with one small bubble at the bottom. I do not scuba dive and don't need the other features of the computer. The freedive mode has been great to have and I think this would make a great back up computer for scuba also. Original purchase was April of 2009.
$200, I will only sell the watch in the US mainland.

I can send you a photo of the watch if you are interested, please e-mail me at manofbio13(at)yahoo(dot)com and enter something about the watch in the title.

Thank you,
Derek

Computer was received, fast shipping and item just as described. Thanks! Good seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom