Oceanic Geo 4.0 backlight problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kimela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Getting ready to do a nighttime, and checked my back light on my Geo to confirm it’s working properly. Only right and bottom third illuminates when I press the button. I changed the battery to make sure that’s not the issue. Still not working properly. Does anyone know who it is answering oceanic questions now that they’re owned by Huish?

@Kimela

I have always had good luck contacting Oceanic directly. Here are email addresses for technical and product assistance as well as a contact form. Contact Us - Oceanic Worldwide

Warranty and service information is found is found under "Support" on the Oceanic website. I have also had good luck with that also, both before and after the acquisition by Huish in 2017.

Best of luck with your computer and finding your camera. Enjoy the rest of your time on Cozumel

@Kimela

I have always had good luck contacting Oceanic directly. Here are email addresses for technical and product assistance as well as a contact form. Contact Us - Oceanic Worldwide

Warranty and service information is found is found under "Support" on the Oceanic website. I have also had good luck with that also, both before and after the acquisition by Huish in 2017.

Best of luck with your computer and finding your camera. Enjoy the rest of your time on Cozumel

Thanks! I’m learning how to just “be” rather than “do”. I’m not very good at it!!!

I’ll report back what I hear from Oceanic. Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom