Oceanic Cruz BCD w/ Air XS2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gulfking

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Oceanic Cruz BCD - Size Small - 26 lbs lift - $350

This BC is in great condition with less than 30 dives on it. Full weight integration with pull out pockets in front, as well as two 5lb trim pockets in rear. Also comes with Oceanic Air XS integrated octo/inflator, which replaces your octo off of your first stage so you have one less hose. This alone is $189 new. Full plastic back plate with standard plastic cam-lock. Has two dumps, one located in right shoulder and one in lower back for inverted dumping.

I work in a dive shop so I take care of my gear. The BC has always been rinsed after use, and the bladder flushed out. Also kept in my closet in A/C so you can barely tell it has been used. The reason I am selling is because I am moving to back inflation and am outgrowing the small size. This is a perfect BC for a smaller person who's looking for a solid weight integrated BC with integrated octo at a great price.

3G93Ma3Ja5Ic5L75E6d2kc1897e6d5f681b5b.jpg 3M13N53Hb5If5K35Mcd2k8021d893a0db1036.jpg

Back
Top Bottom