Oceanic Atom 3.0

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i ordered mine thru my LDS in early April. they are telling me that Oceanic has still not shipped my computer to them. im getting tired of calling and am losing my patience when i call to check on it. can you tell me what the holdup is in shipping to them? i have a dive trip planned for next weekend and would really like to have it before then.

thanks
Kim

any news?

guess i'll call them when they open and see what they have to say today.

i dont know what that means.
i called today and the guy answering the phone said that he'd call oceanic when they opened and ask then call me back

well, he never called back so when i called agian to check on it he said that he called oceanic and THEY never returned his call.
honestly, at this point, i dont know what to think anymore.

i dive in 1 week... and no computer. frustrating (and just to make it clear, i dont think its an oceanic issue)

i dont know what that means.
i called today and the guy answering the phone said that he'd call oceanic when they opened and ask then call me back

well, he never called back so when i called agian to check on it he said that he called oceanic and THEY never returned his call.
honestly, at this point, i dont know what to think anymore.

i dive in 1 week... and no computer. frustrating (and just to make it clear, i dont think its an oceanic issue)

What did Doug find out?

I haven't heard back from doug

well, my dive computer will be here on Tuesday. lets just say that there have been a few lessons learned with this purchase and that from now on - all purchases will be made online.

thank you to Helena with Oceanic for helping me get things in order yesterday.

finished the online training class last night and passed the test. i cannot wait to use this computer. it seems so incredibly cool!!

khblair - let us know how you liked it!

I'm in the market for my first dive computer actually. I want something I can definitely grow into as I plan to get my Rescue Diver cert. in the near future and go on to Dive Master.

well... i FINALLY got it. got it all programmed and ready to go except for one thing- the download software. the product comes with a mini CD.... which i cant use in my slot loading laptop.

hey Doug... if i copy this mini CD to a full size CD will it still download properly? is there any way to get a full size CD from Oceanic?

just a silly question here... but with more and more people using laptops these days and more and more computers using slot loading instead of tray loading - shouldnt Oceanic send out full size CD's?

Back
Top Bottom