Oceanic Atom 2 - HOW TO LINK? - HELP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbatts2002

Registered
Reaction score
I had all of my dive gear serviced and they replaced the batteries in my Oceanic Atom 2 DC and the transmitter too. Now the computer and transmitter aren't linked up and I can't find anywhere in the manual how to restore the connection! When I have it on a full tank, it still shows 0 psi and when I hold the top left button (I think), it says TMT1 not available. Help!

Pages 70 and 71 give instructions on how to input the the transmitters serial number(link code) into the wrist computer. Check to see if the link code is still in the watch as it sounds like it isn't.

Thanks for the advice. I actually found these pages last night in the book and tried it this morning on a full tank. Serial number in the DC matched serial number on the transmitter already. No matter where I positioned the DC vs the transmitter, it wouldn't sync up. LDS replaced both batteries, so I'm confused. Any other ideas?

Thanks

I had this happen once. I simply removed the battery from the transmitter and replaced it. Worked like a camp after that, never another problem from it.
Thanks for the advice. I actually found these pages last night in the book and tried it this morning on a full tank. Serial number in the DC matched serial number on the transmitter already. No matter where I positioned the DC vs the transmitter, it wouldn't sync up. LDS replaced both batteries, so I'm confused. Any other ideas?

Thanks

Might have gotten a dud battery it has happened to me (and I'm the service tech) these things have a shelf life and need to be rotated. Mine was out of an old save a dive kit but I have gotten bad batteries from my supplier.

Back
Top Bottom