Oceanic Atom 2.0 Wrist Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GUEdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale, one used Oceanic Atom 2.0 Wrist computer. I'm selling this for a fellow instructor who does not use Scubaboard, eBay, etc. He is the original owner, and is selling this unit with the original box, owner's manual, PC connection cable, extended/longer straps, and the removable screen protector. It also has an adhesive screen protector in place on the glass right now. The face/glass looks great and is free from scratches. The unit is fully functional, in very good condition, with only a few light scuff marks on the case/body. It is capable of air & nitrox diving, plus has a gauge mode, and a freediving mode. It can handle three different dive gases for complex dive planning & use. It shows 353 dives in the history, although a number of these are just pool sessions when he was teaching. Max depth registered is 127 feet, and 407 hours in the water (again, a fair amount is pool teaching time). This unit does not come with a transmitter, but it is capable of functioning with one if purchased separately. Asking $250 USD, includes shipping in the continental USA. PayPal or money order is accepted for payment. PM me to arrange for sale. First person to submit confirmed payment gets it.

_DSC0628.jpg_DSC0627.jpg_DSC0629.JPG

Shot in the dark but would you take 150 for it a new transmitter is over 400 so if you buy that then that puts you at the cost of a new one. I completely understand if that is not doable thanks for your time.

PM sent.

Price drop to $225 which includes shipping in the contiguous US.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom