Oceanic Atom 2.0 Air Integrated Hoseless Dive Computer with transmitter USB Cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

help

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Up for sale is a lightly used Oceanic Atom 2.0 dive computer with transmitter, USB cable, protective case, wrist strap extender, user manuals, quick guide.
The computer was only used for 41 dives as show on the picture. It is in excellent condition and everything works perfectly.

There are two small issues with the computer:
1. The battery needs to be changed (battery costs $3 on eBay) and I lost the battery changing tool when I moved...
2. There is one missing screw for the top wrist strap (see picture). The strap still stays but I would strongly advise to get it repaired so you don't run into the risk of losing the computer on an open water dive.
Both issues can be taken care of at a watch shop for a very low cost.

Price: $370 include shipping in the US.
More Pictures can be found at the link below:
https://picasaweb.google.com/110321130419910121140/OceanicAtom2002?authuser=0&feat=directlink

IMG_5588.JPG

IMG_5591.JPG

IMG_5594.JPG

Missing one screw:
IMG_5597.JPG

IMG_5605.JPG

IMG_5606.JPG

I'm interested in buying. I have an Atom, and a backup would be good.
How do you handle the exchange, so everyone is comfortable?

Ken
kc@kilili.com

Sold... Thanks SB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom