Oceanic and Mares Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeb663

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have two sets of regs that I no longer need and have some other bills to take care of so I can't keep them around. They are both in excellent condition. They also both come with original box and manuals. They have been well cared for and always rinsed/soaked after each dive. They both have only freshwater dives and function flawlessly. The prices include shipping to continental US. Please EMAIL ME at mikeb663@yahoo.com if you need pics. Here is a chance to get some top of the line regs at great prices.

Oceanic Delta 4 second stage with FDX10 yoke first stage with Dry Valve Technology. This set has about 30 dives and is around two years old. $250

Mares Rebel 12 Nitrox with DIN first stage. This set has about 15 dives and is one year old. $150

I forgot to add that the Mares set is manufacturer approved for up to 100% and has been kept oxygen clean. It was used on a deco bottle for oxygen only.

No octo or guages on either of these i would assume?

Correct These are first stage and second stage with hose. I will entertain any reasonable offer

Oceanic regs sold pending payment and Mares now available for the low price of $100 shipped to US

Oceanic regs SOLD

All sold - thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom