Oceanic Air XS on Zeagle BC.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterloodiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I got a Oceanic Air XS Lower Unit, thinking about put it on my Zeagle Scout BC, looks like it won't fit, the inflate hose size is different, Zeagle is bigger, if I can manage to get a adapter to make it fit securely, no leak and risk of falloff, it will it work? breath, power inflate and deflate, all function? Thanks.

When you say "the inflate hose is different" do you mean the hose that goes from your regulator with you alternate air source? If so, just change the hose.

If you are talking about the corrugated hose on the Scout, it will only work with alt. air sources that fit on a 1" corrugated hose, unless you can find an adapter.

If you are talking about the corrugated hose on the Scout, it will only work with alt. air sources that fit on a 1" corrugated hose, unless you can find an adapter.

Yes, this is the problem. Thanks ScottZeagle, I should take a pic early, here we go.

Now I'm looking for some adapter to make it works.

3683330616_6e812eb8e9_m.jpg

Back
Top Bottom