For Sale OCEANER TITANIUM 7MM DRYSUIT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Oceaner medium / large 7mm drysuit. made in Canada. this is their Titanium version. boots size medium / large. see pics of size charts. i am about 5' 9" and 185 lbs. unfortunately this suit is slightly too small for me. neoprene wrist and neck seals. internal and external zipper protection. zipper in excellent condition. right hand thigh pocket. you can see by the boots and knees that this suit has seen very little use.

$500.00 canadian or $400.00 u.s. price includes shipping. buyer pays paypal fees if they choose to use that pay service

IMG_1030.JPG IMG_1026.JPG IMG_1027.JPG IMG_1028.JPG IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1033.JPG oceaner size chart.JPG oceaner boot size chart.JPG

bump

$550 Canadian or $400 u.s for our friends south of the border. price will include shipping

bumpity bump bump look at frosty go

price reduced to $500 canadian / $400 u.s. includes shipping

fyi.....this suit is still avail.

Oceaner medium / large 7mm drysuit. made in Canada. this is their Titanium version. boots size medium / large. see pics of size charts. i am about 5' 9" and 185 lbs. unfortunately this suit is slightly too small for me. neoprene wrist and neck seals. internal and external zipper protection. zipper in excellent condition. right hand thigh pocket. you can see by the boots and knees that this suit has seen very little use.

$500.00 canadian or $400.00 u.s. price includes shipping. buyer pays paypal fees if they choose to use that pay service

View attachment 505572 View attachment 505573 View attachment 505574 View attachment 505575 View attachment 505576 View attachment 505577 View attachment 505578 View attachment 505579
Still available?

yes. i was thinking of keeping it but i picked up a replacement already so yes i would still sell it. i sent a private message to you. feel free to ask any questions.

Back
Top Bottom