ocean reef space full face mask with coms.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joe1911

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi, I have a few brand new ocean reef space mask for sale. They are brand new in the box and come with the whole package deal. It comes with the communication set, tools, bag, books, and hose. I'm asking $1050.00 a piece. I really cant think were you would find it for a better price. Also, it is free shipping. Pm me for questions. Thanks.

Joe

well joe sorry to inform you but on ebay there are alot cheaper brand new i could have bought 1 for $315 thats including communications

I bought mine for 1400.00 which included the svdl heads up display, which retails 1700 by itself. So I think you might have to come down some. I love mine and would never trade it for anything else again. They are the bomb.

Thanks for that comment. I am about to lower them a little more but I don't know were he is talking about getting these for a couple hundred brand new. You can’t do it. I looked all over eBay and other places and no one has them that cheap. I’m about to drop them to $950 and that will defiantly be a good bit less.

They are defiantly the bomb. I will probably never go back to the standard 2 piece ago.

I think ept44 might be referring to this ebay auction a while back(hope the link works):
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

there were no bids and no reserve and I was going to bid then they stopped the auction. it then showed back up with a reserve, starting bid of $.99 and a buy it now of $874.95. the bidding got up to $315, coincidence?? I don't think so and sold that same day with the buy it now. how do I know this? I was the high bidder at $315 with a $501 max bid but it still had not hit reserve. there is one, well he has 4 of them, buy it now with a best offer add on for the same price as joes $950 so he is in the ballpark

HAHA..lol. sorry kind of funny. They are mine. I put them on eBay not to long ago. I was wondering if any one would find them and say something about the price. Thanks for the comment on the other ones you saw a while back. I just didn't see how they could be that low, or like you said, without a reserve set a lot higher.

Also, I used the mask in the cold*** springs and man its nice not having your face turn different shades of purple. Hope yall have a great day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom