OCEAN REEF FFM's w/COMMO and BOAT UNIT

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jumpin Jack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
[FONT=&quot]TWO OCEAN REEF NEPTUNE NIRA-B FULL FACE MASKS W/COMMO.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] TOP-SIDE BOAT UNIT ALSO INCLUDED.[/FONT]

. . . [FONT=&quot]These units have less than 20 dives on them. They look and feel like new and are personally owned by me. [/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]Both Masks have a second stage regulator installed (NIRA-B). The regulators were serviced last month.[/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]Both Masks have the OTS Buddy Phone system installed (w/the upgraded Hot Mics). [/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]The 2 masks originally cost $1070 ea. Selling for $550 ea. The Boat Unit originally cost $650. Selling for $350. All three items are selling as one single set for $1450. [/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]Both OTS and Ocean Reef are currently supporting these units.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are an additional $490 worth of accessories that are included at no cost:[/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]2 additional Battery Caps for the Mask Tx and Rx Unit[/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]2 Surface Valves (already installed on the Masks) that allow the Diver to breath w/o SCUBA on the surface.[/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]2 Neptune Swivel Adapters with second stage hoses and Quick Disconnects (QDC’s). The QDC’s allow for a complete bail-out of the mask at depth, if needed, and the Swivels allow for a full range-of-motion when wearing the Mask. [/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]2 Polar Tech Straps (already installed on the Masks) that provide for less hair snags and ease of wearing.[/FONT]
. . . [FONT=&quot]Extra misc hardware.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you want to chat with your buddy while cruising the reef or be able to go to sleep during deco, then this is the system for you! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Contact Jack Gregory, Master SCUBA Repair Tech, The Dive Shop Inc, Marietta GA, at 770-789-0471.
Images follow below:
[/FONT] Front Overall View of System Resized.jpg
Close-up of the Masks Resized.jpg
Boat Unit Resized.jpg
Top Overall View of System Resized.jpg
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

THATS A DEAL!

Brand New Communicator from OR cost me 399.99! Thats one! If I could get my other dive buddies to fork up some change this is a great deal as I see it for 1450.00

STEVE

If you want full face mask and communication.... LOL

I also have 3 full face OTS MK II-GP masks available and recently serviced for sale. In addition I have 4 RX100 Buddy Phones from OTS available for those still interested in underwater communication. email: rkl228@aol.com

Robert
Winter Haven, Fl

Back
Top Bottom