Trip Report Ocean Divine Liveaboard - Deep South Itinerary

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You're welcome.

Something I meant to also write was that one thing we would have liked on this liveaboard was a hot tub. We mentioned it to Marilen and she asked us where we think it should go. We told her that up on the sun deck, there's so much space in the middle.

This is their pic, but wouldn't a hot tub be perfect in the middle? The triangular pillows can go anywhere, and we never saw them all out. The bed was in a corner, and some lawn chairs were under the canopy. Everything is movable up there.

Screenshot_20230404-203334_Chrome.jpg

None of the videos work for me--perhaps it's because I don't have a Facebook account. I just booked a trip there for early March next year on the Aggressor boat though--I'm reallyl looking forward to it. Travel is going to be my next big decision. It looks like the best flights for me are out of JFK, but that means I have to get myself down there and back. Flights out of Albany all seem to involve long layovers along the way.

None of the videos work for me--perhaps it's because I don't have a Facebook account. I just booked a trip there for early March next year on the Aggressor boat though--I'm reallyl looking forward to it. Travel is going to be my next big decision. It looks like the best flights for me are out of JFK, but that means I have to get myself down there and back. Flights out of Albany all seem to involve long layovers along the way.
That's awesome. Have a fantastic time!

The Maldives FB album is set to public, so I'm not sure why the videos didn't work. Sorry about that.

I have them in Dropbox too, so here you go:
Maldives Album

The videos work fine with Chrome, it was Safari that was the issue, possibly due to its stricter privacy rules. I really like the whale shark at the back of the boat!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom