Ocean Divers - a great day of diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cert1967

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Last week we dove with Ocean Divers in Key Largo. A two tank morning trip to Coast Guard wreck, a followup shallow reef and a return to the same reef that evening. The shallow reef dive is really one long safety stop - its 15 to 25 feet for the most part. It was an efficient use of both ours and the boat's time.

There were a dozen divers on OD's 46 foot Newton - a comfortable setup with plenty of room for everyone. The sea conditions were 2-4 and the boat was stable - a nice ride out and in. Tied in at the next buoy was a six-pack, their ride was a bit bouncy from what I saw.

The safety procedures were thoroughly explained, the dive site briefed and the pool opened. The crew was professional, helpful when asked and clearly had the goal of all divers having a safe and enjoyable trip/dive. IMO, everyone did. Crew members clearly enjoyed their jobs.

Everyone has their favorites, but on this day Ocean Divers delivered a very good experience and I would dive with them again.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom