Oak Hill Scuba Wednesday Evening Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mack Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Oak Hill Scuba has started a dive on Wednesday evenings, weather permitting. We meet at Mansfield Dam for an evening dive followed by a night dive. Tim will sometimes bring his boat, for a run to Starne's Island, based on interest. Tonights boat trip is booked, but call the shop and get on the list.

Hey Mack, thank you for posting this message. Chris and I were going to come out but we did not sign up ahead of time. Will we usually need to sign up through the shop? What time do y'all meet?
Melissa

Hey Melissa.

Its a good idea to sign up, so we have some idea of how many folks will be joining us. We meet at the parking area for scuba diving there at Mansfield park, usually around 7:00.

Mack
I would love to join you guys but I have trouble diving with a retired Army guy with earrings! Tell Tim that "Simple Green" aka Dan said hello. Inside story that I am sure he will tell you.

AggieDad:
Mack
I would love to join you guys but I have trouble diving with a retired Army guy with earrings! Tell Tim that "Simple Green" aka Dan said hello. Inside story that I am sure he will tell you.

Its just one earring. I guess that is his way of rebelling from 28 years of being told what to wear every day.:14:

Back
Top Bottom