Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnnd

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for divers in Oahu, Hawaii. Hey I work for a dive shop in Santa Barbara, CA and have a co-worker from the island, but we can't book our trips to the island at the same time, b/c of work. So I need to find a few dive buddies there besides her friends. If your around in Aug. Let me know. I'm buying beers if you show me the spots.

I haven't been that active for a while but I plan on getting back in the water soon. I might be able to help you out.

Try to find Kraken Divers on Facebook. It's kinda like a dive club. But not really a club...just a group of people who like to dive...and dive often. No fees...no dive shops...you shouldn't have to pay to have friends. You pay your own expense to dive. The group was formed to meet people and have a great time diving. You also take responsibility for yourself. These are not guided dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom