O-ring Sources is there a difference?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not so much crappy quality, but folks ordering the wrong thing. The first time I ordered Urethane o-rings, the counter person said "Polyurethane?" to which I said yes. Polyurethane o-rings are not urethane, and don't have near the durometer rating (50 vs 110). The polyurethane o-rings shredded the first time I used one. O-rings must be ordered in the correct material, size, and durometer to be effective.

I get my O-Rings from APG. Good service, good products, and I can pick them up locally, right here in Houston.

OOPS, forgot about this April thing... How about this:

Free Scubapro Maintenance Kit For Life!
Balanced Adjustable Conversion Kit One Dollar Extra!

All for the cost of one email to freekitforlife@scubapro.com

"Parts for life!!!!"
Requires annual maintaince at an authorized dealer at $30 per stage plus O2 cleaning plus tax, tags and license fees. But sir why is my service bill $150 for by $219 MK2/R190 :rofl3: To keep you alive and safe. (We mean to keep you coming back to the authorized dealer to generate income to keep them in business.):eyebrow:

"Parts for life!!!!"
Requires annual maintaince at an authorized dealer at $30 per stage plus O2 cleaning plus tax, tags and license fees. But sir why is my service bill $150 for by $219 MK2/R190 :rofl3: To keep you alive and safe. (We mean to keep you coming back to the authorized dealer to generate income to keep them in business.):eyebrow:

I was an April 1 special only. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom