O.J Simpson - Did he do it?

Did O.J Simpson Kill his wife and Ron Goldman?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how if OJ did do it get cleaned up so fast without leaving even the slightest trace of blood anywhere? Not in his car, on his body, clothes, not in his home, bedroom, bathroom, laundry room or any where else.
Dude, are you serious?

The police found Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman's blood in his car, in his home, on his socks in his beedroom, and on his one of a kind shoes. His blood was found at the crime scene, and he had a fresh cut on his hand. A bloody glove, with the victim's and his blood was found at the crime scene. A matching glove was found with the victim's blood in his home. A wool cap was found at the crime scene with his hair in it.

His one of a kind shoe prints were found at the crime scene. Carpet fibers from his home, and his car were found at the crime scene.

I was a police officer for 5 years, and a paramedic for 6 years in NYC - I have seen many a murder crime scene. One seldom sees a murder case with as much evidence pointing to a single person.

I'll answer your question if you will answer mine.
Yes I am.
Now answer mine.
Lets set aside the who found what where arguement, as you might assume I'm not buying your above statements.
Never the less how with all this blood all over the place how did he manage to get cleaned up and out of town in less than an hour?

PS "One seldom sees a murder case with as much evidence pointing to a single person."
Thats why he's spent the past 12 years behind bars.

I still think Hertz dropped the ball when they pulled the commercial showing OJ running and jumping over counters at the airport. That was perfect timing!

Lets set aside the who found what where arguement, as you might assume I'm not buying your above statements.
Never the less how with all this blood all over the place how did he manage to get cleaned up and out of town in less than an hour?

PS "One seldom sees a murder case with as much evidence pointing to a single person."
Thats why he's spent the past 12 years behind bars.
OK, I'll play here... please then answer ALL my questions, and not just the ones you like.

Mark Furhman, the racist detective found the bloody glove. There were numourous other Officers and Detective's who found the other DNA evidence. So you beleive that Mark Furhman while responding to this call, thought up a plan to frame OJ because he is black, then upon arriving at the scene convinced ALL of the other Officer's and Detectives to risk their careers, and pensions just to frame OJ? Not likely.

But let's say they did frame OJ. How did they get his DNA to plant at the crime scene?

It was obviously a crime of rage - he stabbed Goldman doozens of times, and damn near cut Brown's head clean off. How about OJ's documented past of repeated domestic violence against Brown?

And how did he get cleaned up? Obviously he did not get cleaned up so well - they found blood all over the place. How did he clean his person? He probably took a shower. And contrary to CSI, you cannot easily find blood in a drain pipe with fancy glowing chemicals every time.

OJ did not get convicted cause the prosecution was retarded, and presented a piss-poor case. Not only that, but there were 12 brain-dead people serving as jurors. One of which was quoted as saying after the verdict "So what about the DNA? That could have been anyone's DNA."

Maybe you think the other 67 of us who voted that OJ is a killer are nuts, or blind or communists, but I have news for you: There are no aliens as Roswell. JFK was killed by one man. We landed on the moon, and OJ Simpson murdered Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown.

Tienuts out.

Did O.J. do it? I really don't give a crap. Our "LEGAL" system is so screwed up; nowadays, you play the odds. If you're actually innocent, you may be better off pleading quilty. You'll get a reduced sentence, everyone feels better and they can say there is "closure". Stand up for your rights and you piss everyone in the system off cuz you dare fight them and they have to work. Be guilty as hell and you likely will skate, because nothing could be your fault. Lack of love, work, education, no choclate in your milk, rain clouds spelled a message out for you to do it, whatever, you had no chance in society so you actually were the victim.

Sorry for the rant. I just don't feel we have a JUSTICE system.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom