NYC week of 07/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Clammy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There's a good chance that I may have to be in NYC for work the week of 07/20. I would love to be able to get a dive in, possibly night dive in while I"m there. I'm going to try to extend the trip early so that I can maybe have at least one full day of the weekend there, in which case a boat dive or any local day dive.

I will be staying in Manhattan but can go anywhere as long as I have a way back, are there any good easy dive spots around? Are there places that are open a little later to rent gear?

try to contact Captain Bill on the Jeannie 2..They have an web site..located in Brooklyn,you can take a subway ride there and he may possibly have rentals on board,

You know, I've trying for over a week to get my BC back from the shop. When I call, they always say to call back and then I forget! I gotta do that dive. What do the tides look like for the coming weekends? I'm going to get my BC back this week. I need to get wet, even if I freeze. LOL

Yeah I saw those! I had no idea that you could dive off Queens!!!

Anyone wanna help me out? What's the water temp out there lately?

Maybe Jason will pop in with if its even feasible when you're here. It all depends on tides and stuff like that, I think.

Yeah I saw those! I had no idea that you could dive off Queens!!!

Anyone wanna help me out? What's the water temp out there lately?

There is a link to a lds that operates out there, you may want to give them a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom