NYC Diving Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manhattan_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
We are starting a new diving club in Manhattan (name to be determined) to plan trips and dive together. There are no fees or hidden costs. Just divers getting together and cutting out the middle man. Anyway, tomorrow evening is our first meeting where hopefully we will begin to plan our first trip; the meeting is at a bar of course. If interested, email me for details.

For the name....how about "B.A.D." ???

Big
Apple
Divers

or

"The NYC Chapter of the Texas Swamp Diving Team" ??? :thumb:

I was thinking of Hudson River Divers. If people think we dove there, they would stay out of our way and know we were hard core.

Originally I had thought about "The NYC Chapter of the Texas Swamp Diving Team" , but it seems kind of long for our hats.

Originally posted by TexasMike
For the name....how about "B.A.D." ???

Big
Apple
Divers

or

"The NYC Chapter of the Texas Swamp Diving Team" ??? :thumb:

hate to burst your bubble TexasMike, but I'm sure the New Yorkers won't be considering themselves any sort of chapter of the TSDT. Though your other suggestion of name is sort of catchy

Hi Manhattan_Mike,

I Pm'd you about your club, but maybe you didn't get my message? I'm definitely interested! My dive buddy & I were planning to go away in April (i know, last minute), but if we can get an impromptu group, the better!

(I hope it hasn't dissolved already) Drop me a line :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom