Nyc Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manhattan_Mike

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all. I am new to this board. Just wanted to let anyone living in NYC that dives know that I and a few others are getting together to start an informal club/association to plan dive trips together. If anyone is interest, please feel free to email me at mscborg@nyc.rr.com.

The idea is to have an alternative to Scuba Network and Pan Aqua trips. No fuss, no muss, no fees no dues. Just diving.

Glad to have you aboard. You should cruise over to the Introductions and Greets area and introduce yourself. I hope you enjoy your time on the board as much as we all do.

If you do a search for NDI (Neptune Divers International) you will see that the wonderful folks that bring you ScubaBoard are in the process of starting a club. To my knowledge the only current chapter is the Texas Swamp Diving Team (another good search topic). But I am sure that when everything finally gets rolling they will let you know how to set up a NYC chapter. I think that NDI is going to be the kind of thing you are talking about.

Good Luck

Chad

PS... Send a Privite Message to King Neptune or Lady Diver for more information.

Hi Mike:

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England.
good luck in your club endeavors, Have fun, Dive Safe.
............... Arduous ............

Welcome to the neighbourhood. Fun - no fuss diving, my idea of a good time.

Mike, once you guys get up and running, please contact me. We might make your group an "official" branch of Neptune Divers International which is the cyber-dive club that is forming out of this board. Much like the Texas Swamp Diving Team (see the Texas section).

Same to the rest of you folks that are meeting divers from this board on a quasi-regular basis. LadyDiver and Iquana Don are working hard to bring NDI to a reality. More info including what you get by joining will be provided very soon.

I feel like an idiot...I should have refered you to TexasMike. When it comes to this sort of thing he knows all.

Chad

No problemo....just shows we think along the same lines....

And Pete (NetDoc) and I would love to have you as one of the ScubaBoard Village Idiots!

Thank you TexasMike. I am honored that you would consider me depraved enough.

Chad

Seems like one big happy family. Although I must confess that of all the boards I have checked, this is the most overwhelming. With all the categories of chats, etc. I am not sure where to go. suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom