NWUE Tuesday dive on Wednesday this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Well, NWUE weekly dive #5 will be at Redondo on Wednesday this week. Meet time is 6:30 pm. Anyone is welcome; if you have any curiosity about DIR/UTD diving or any particular skills you'd like to work on, come connect with us!

Who we are:

Welcome to Northwest Underwater Explorers

nwuebuddygroup : NWUE Buddy Group

Hope to see lots of people there!

(BTW, if you are a newer diver and would like an experienced buddy, please go to the e-group (second link above) and post something to that effect, so the organizer can make sure we have enough mentors to go around!)

Well, NWUE weekly dive #5 will be at Redondo on Wednesday this week. Meet time is 6:30 pm. Anyone is welcome; if you have any curiosity about DIR/UTD diving or any particular skills you'd like to work on, come connect with us!

Who we are:

Welcome to Northwest Underwater Explorers

nwuebuddygroup : NWUE Buddy Group

Hope to see lots of people there!

(BTW, if you are a newer diver and would like an experienced buddy, please go to the e-group (second link above) and post something to that effect, so the organizer can make sure we have enough mentors to go around!)

TSandM,

I'm very interested in joining up with the group to do some diving. Where will you guys be diving next Tuesday? How did tonight go? How was the dive?

We had great fun tonight. Despite the downpour we drove through to get to Redondo, we found broken clouds and some late afternoon sunlight when we got there. I think we had nine people -- Three relative novices, two of whom were trying BP/W setups for the first time, went out with experienced mentors. One guy did his first dive in doubles (he loved them!) I dove with NW Grateful Diver (our first dive as buddies in 2008, which I just shake my head at) and he lent me a 40 to carry around, and we did ascent work. I did my first midwater gas switch, and I was ridiculously pleased with myself at how it went.

Grunt sculpins and sailfin sculpins and octopus and gunnels and all the other usual night Redondo critters were found and duly admired, and a few of us went out for Chinese food after.

I'm not sure where next week's dive will be yet -- Anybody who is interested can go sign up for the yahoo e-group (second line in the OP) and get the notice when it comes out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom