NWArkansas beaver lake clean up sat!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
C&J sports near the dam on beaver lake is sponsoring a lake cleanup this sat at 9am Everyone come out and support us!!!!!!!!!!!!Sun. they will be having a treasure hunt as well. Lots of cool stuff happening this weekend. If ya have any questions just ask!!!!

Damn. Can't make it. Was just there last weekend though. Kinda did my part already I suppose... pulled a golf ball and an old sprite bottle out of the muck at the Indian Creek site.

-Nick

Nope...that would be beaver lake ARKANSAS. Last weekend I was around indian creek and found a pepsi can with the pull top......On the back of it it had the 5 tour printed on it and it had all of the autographs of the jackson 5 on it. Defenently a collectors item!!!!

See, this is why we posted info on Project Aware on Table Rock months ago. We didn't know if anyone at Beaver Lake would be having a clean up, lord knows Beaver needs divers along the bluffs too!

Unfortunately, many of us in the area will be headed to Table Rock that same day for Project Aware. I'm sure that you'll draw a few of those divers simply because of the visibility. Be sure you take them to the new helicopter....pretty nice dive there if you can tolerate the temps.

hugedodge2000:
Nope...that would be beaver lake ARKANSAS. Last weekend I was around indian creek and found a pepsi can with the pull top......On the back of it it had the 5 tour printed on it and it had all of the autographs of the jackson 5 on it. Defenently a collectors item!!!!

I certainly hope you brought it back up with you!!

As for P.A. I had hoped it could have been scheduled for a different day. I would have liked to have been able to make TBR one day, then Beaver the next or vice-versa.

Back
Top Bottom