NSS-CDS Legal Defense Fund - We need your Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Am waiting to get access, forgot password. These type of suits have to be stopped. You have my support for 100 usd

I hope many more feel as i do.

KWS
Thank you for your donation!

TF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added April 27th, 2014 at 06:21 PM ----------

If you have questions you can contact by phone or email.

Tony Flaris
904-210-4550
tflaris@me.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added April 27th, 2014 at 08:52 PM ----------

I'm sure that most people are aware of the NSS-CDS but if you are not one of our mission statements is education. Please see link below:Debunking spelunking at library event | News-JournalOnline.com

---------- Post added April 27th, 2014 at 08:59 PM ----------

In addition NSS-CDS Training Director and NSS-CDS Members host educational webinars which are broadcast live and then archived on the NAtional Speleological Society's website.

inShare0
rc-c-tl.gif
spacer.gif
rc-c-tr.gif
spacer.gif
C-LOGO-100-high%202.jpg

“National Speleological Society – Cave Diving Section Cave Diver Training:
A Brief Overview,”
by Jim Wyatt (NSS # 56713)
Join us for a Webinar on November 14, 2013
9:00 – 10:30 p.m. EST.

Space is limited, so reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/271455071

Connect with Jim Wyatt, Training Director for the National Speleological Society – Cave Diving Section (NSS-CDS), for a concise overview of what cavern and cave diver training entails.

• What first steps should one take in order to become a competent cave diver?
  • What is the required equipment, and what indispensable skills are taught in this training?
  • What are the psychological implications of training and practicing in this field?
  • How do divers promote cave conservation, and what role do landowner relations play in carrying out these explorations successfully?
  • How are task loading and muscle memory involved?

All of these questions and more will be addressed in this comprehensive Webinar regarding the essential nature of comprehensive training in cavern and cave diving.

Jim has been a cave diving instructor since 1975, and he is formerly a U.S. Navy Ship Salvage Diving Officer. He is a former member of the National Association for Cave Diving (NACD), and currently serves on the Board of Advisors for the International Association of Nitrox and Technical Divers (IANTD) and instructs both closed and open circuit cave diver classes. Not only is Jim the Training Director, but he is also a Full Cave Instructor for the NSS-CDS. He is an instructor for the NACD, and a Technical Cave and Driver Propulsion Vehicle (DPV) Instructor Trainer for the IANTD. He is a Cave DPV Instructor for the NSS-CDS, IANTD, and Technical Diving International (TDI) - the list goes on and on!

TITLE: “National Speleological Society – Cave Diving Section Cave Diver Training: A Brief Overview,” by Jim Wyatt

DATE: Thursday, November 14, 2013

TIME: 9:00 PM - 10:30 p.m. EST
(Please check for the start time that applies to your zone.)

After registering, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing instructions on how to join.

See you there!

spacer.gif
rc-c-bl.gif
spacer.gif
rc-c-br.gif

[FONT=arial,verdana]National Speleological Society Inc.
2813 Cave Ave
Huntsville, Alabama 35810-4431
US
[/FONT]

As of May 2014 we have received $1386.00 in donations for the Legal Defense Fund.. I will be sending out letters of appreciation to each donor but in the meantime I wanted to extend my heartful thanks to those who have donated and I want to encourage others to lend a hand and help out.

Together we can do great things.

Tony Flaris
NSS-CDS
Vice Chairman

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a site where NSS-CDS has posted PDFs of the all the docketed filings? Since the suit is in state court getting copies of the pleadings and motions is difficult as compared to just checking PACER, and while I tend to side with defendants in this sort of dispute, I like to read the documents myself before I decide who's right/deserving help with their legal fees.

Is there a site where NSS-CDS has posted PDFs of the all the docketed filings? Since the suit is in state court getting copies of the pleadings and motions is difficult as compared to just checking PACER, and while I tend to side with defendants in this sort of dispute, I like to read the documents myself before I decide who's right/deserving help with their legal fees.

I think the Florida docket report is available online. I've been able to pull florida legal documents on cases in each county clerk legal docket page before.

Dan-O

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

The docket report is there, but only a couple orders seem to be available for viewing online.

Tony, do you have a more direct link for this archived webinar? I'd like to watch it, but I can't find it on the NSS-CDS website. (As my wife says, maybe I'm looking like a man...)

The archived webinars are on the NSS website.

Yes, I was looking like a man. So, literally, the NSS website, not the NSS-CDS website. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom