November trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Well I'm hoping someone here may be able to help us with a dive/non-dive destination in November.

Here are the issues: I would like to get in some dives, however the lovely wife doesnt dive. She doesnt mind hanging out at the beach while I do a dive. We are leaning towards a resort, which has diving.

Would also like to find a spot that has some sightseeing, nightlife, tours, etc to keep the mrs. entertained. With saying that we are very content with soaking up the rays and drinking "chick" drinks. However should we feel energetic, would be nice to get out.

Not a must, but we dont mind nude/topless beaches/resorts. This wont kill a deal, but dont mind letting loose a bit while on vacation.

Would like to try someplace new. We have been to Jamaica (2), Cancun (2), St. Thomas, St. Martin, Bahamas, San Juan....

Thanks in advance for any ideas you send our way.

Check out Grand Cayman. If you stay in a resort on 7 mile beach and near town, there will be plenty for you wife to do.
There are plenty of dive ops along 7 mile beach and some diving close by, but if you want the best diving you'll have to travel to other side of the island.

Welcome to the board.
Nov is still in hurricane season so take that into account. You might look at Curacao. Great shore diving and beaches at the same place, good food, night life, some touristy things and lots of shopping. Best of all, it's below the hurricane belt so chances of getting blown out are very low. AA has a direct flight out of Miami.

MIDiveFireMedic:
Well I'm hoping someone here may be able to help us with a dive/non-dive destination in November.

Here are the issues: I would like to get in some dives, however the lovely wife doesnt dive. She doesnt mind hanging out at the beach while I do a dive. We are leaning towards a resort, which has diving.

Would also like to find a spot that has some sightseeing, nightlife, tours, etc to keep the mrs. entertained. With saying that we are very content with soaking up the rays and drinking "chick" drinks. However should we feel energetic, would be nice to get out.

Not a must, but we dont mind nude/topless beaches/resorts. This wont kill a deal, but dont mind letting loose a bit while on vacation.

Would like to try someplace new. We have been to Jamaica (2), Cancun (2), St. Thomas, St. Martin, Bahamas, San Juan....

Thanks in advance for any ideas you send our way.
Try Maui, good diving, lots of things to do.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom